Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Dear Santa, All I want...

So, just what would a saucy authoress like in her stocking?

1. Many, many, many photos of various male personages in various stages of undress (a few suggestions would include Mike Rowe, Chris Hemsworth, LL Cool J, the cast of 300, Gabriel Aubry, and Joe Manganiello.) Purely for research purposes, of course.

2. An extra two hours in the day (or the ability to stop time for two hours, whichever is easier). Because finding writing time between being a mom and all the other responsibilities in my life seems like an impossible undertaking.

3. The ability to use social media without thinking I 'sound' like a dork. Some people are entertaining and pithy and reveal gems of brevity on their various blogs and tweets. I do not think I'm one of them.

4. To have enough time to not only write, but to enjoy one of my hobbies/interests outside of writing! I want to learn Japanese or take up knitting, both activities I have enjoyed in the past but needed to put to the side in the interests of time management. I'd like to bring at least one of them back into my life.

5. Many new readers who enjoy my work.

What would you like?

And Happy Holidays to all of you! See you in the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment