Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Gearing up for Romanticon!

Greetings everyone,

I'm a bit late posting this morning as I have been getting ready to start my annual trek to Romanticon. What is Romanticon? It is just the funnest, warmest, sexiest con out there for readers, writers and aspiring writers. Romanticon is the brain child of Ellora's Cave publishing and it features workshop tracks for readers and writers. There's a book signing on Sunday, and parties virtually every night. GREAT parties. And there are CAVEMEN! EC CAVEMEN. I love them. But then I'm a dirty middle aged lady - grin.

Since my birthday is October 20, Romanticon is my birthday present to myself. I've met some fabulous women there - from readers who love my work, readers who've not read me but will now that we've met, to wonderful fun reviewers, to fellow EC authors, and the EC staff. I cherish this trip because if I'm feeling even a little low over a birthday, Romanticon and all the activities lighten my spirit considerably.

If you live in Ohio, please stop by for the book signing on Sunday - some of the "original bad girls of romance" will be there like Joey Hill and Ann Jacobs, as well as the contemporary bad girls like Laurann Dohner, Desiree Holt, Lena Matthews, Kristin Daniels, and...me. Grin.

Here are some more pics of Romanticons past...























Some come and join the fun! I hope to see you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment