Thursday, October 25, 2012

Superstar

That statue in front of the water bottle is an award from Ellora's Cave. It was given to me at EC's RomantiCon in the category Sleeping with the Enemy, awarded for my romantic suspense It Takes a Thief. In addition to all that excitement, I sold 10 print books--my best at any signing so far!

The woman in black is me at the Friday night party--a sort of "end of the world" theme. I love the cover on It Takes a Thief so much that I wanted to come as my heroine. Wearing a few more clothes, of course. The lady next to me always does lavish costumes and makeup for these events. Wish I had that kind of talent! The wink I'm giving is probably due to false eyelash glue sticking my upper lashes to the lower ones.

I think the highlight of the conference was when a reader said to me, "I read you!" Things just don't get much better than that!

Dee Brice
Erotic Fantasies Where Nothing is Forbidden.

No comments:

Post a Comment