Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Getting to Know Author Kristal McKerrington

Hello Readers,

Here is a quick update on who I am and what I have out. If you don't already know me then this will get you up to speed. I hope that all of you new readers will enjoy what you see on here and what you learn about me.

Kristal McKerrington is a twenty-one year old writer from Scotland, UK. She has a love for Scotland and for Vikings. Kristal has only recently started to publish with XOXO Publishing. She lives with her boyfriend in the heart of Glasgow. Kristal also has a love for going out with her boyfriend on their motorbike and spending long hours soaking in her bathtub writing her stories.

She is the author of 'Freedom Is Earned', 'Highlander of the Ink', Tattoo Anthology Volume 1, 'Shetlands Immortals: Against My First Love', 'A Different Life:  A Christmas Tale of Two Hearts', 'A Highlander Norse Gods: Leather Bound Heart's' both in the Sweet Christmas Anthology, 'Immortal Chief's Christmas With King Arthur' and now.



It was huge honour and I suppose that my biggest news was being asked to come on here, where I would become a part of the 'Sweet and Sexy Diva' blog's authors. I hope to entertain you every 3rd Tuesday of every month from now on.

I was recently on Romance Radio Network. We had some fun questions. The tapings of insights into my life is on www.youtube.com/unseendancer

This month is going to one of the busiest time for me. I'm going to be on Author Articulating with Jo on the 24th January. It's my birthday on the 26th of January and TNA, which is 27th January.  So this week is going to be my craziest. I have a couple of books to edit there and get another one out there for you.

I'm writing like crazy and have 15 pieces finished just before the change of the new year, before I started on another few pieces. I hope that you will all enjoy them and now I'm going to plug a few authors who have books out that are awesome so please check them out.

* Sex It Up, Please by Brianna Martini & Carl De Gasperis
* The Tattoo Series - Volume II (XOXO Publishing)
* The Sweet Christmas Anthology (X)XO Publishing)

This is a great set of books, ones I'm adding to my list. There are so many books out there and I'm filling my Ebook Reader. There will be loads of news I will have for our next blog coming up.

Take care and looking forward to getting to know you.

Catch me on 

No comments:

Post a Comment