Tuesday, March 13, 2012

KRISTAL MCKERRINGTON IS HOLDING A CONTEST!!!


Dear Sweet and Sexy Diva's Readers,


I wanted to thank you for the support.  As many of you know there was a death in my boyfriends family so I have been gone from the promotional scene.  I'm back now and I have an awesome contest for you all.  Its a very simple one!


To WIN a Dedication slot in one of my upcoming books, just email me at kristal_mckerrington@hotmail.com or comment on 'Sweet and Sexy Diva's Blog' with your favourite scene or moment out of any of my books, in order to win.


If that wasn't huge enough, I am back writing Erotica.  I have some great story idea's and I can't wait to share it all with you.  There is more characters with more scenes that will have you melting in your seats, while also being unable to stop turning the pages.  With any luck, the books should be in PRINT too!


My fight to get the Wrestling Romance genre that I co-founded with L. Anne Carrington, is now getting noticed within the Wrestling community with my questions posted to good friend Mr Valvo, on this Wrestle View radio show.  You can find the link to that show below the paragraph. I want to thank him for taking my questions and putting them on his well known show.


CLICK HERE TO HEAR THE ANSWERS TO WRESTLING ROMANCE QUESTIONS BY A WRESTLING REPORTER.


On top of that, I will be hopefully on Mr Watts Wrestling show this month.  So I will be posting more information on that soon.  I hope that you will be checking this all out since I have been out of the interview scene for a while.


This month, I should be seeing A Different Life going into Print and we are waiting to hear more updates on that. I want to thank you for coming out today, to support me with this wonderful blog and I hope to hear your best scenes, moments on the comments below.


Before I go, here is the few books special guests 'dedications' I have coming out.


--- L. Anne Carrington
--- Lori Foster
--- David Herro
--- Karen B


There is many more, showing support to all those that support me. I hope to see you back next week for more exciting blog posts with me.


Kristal McKerrington 

No comments:

Post a Comment