Friday, March 9, 2012

New Diva Here!

Happy March 9!

Okay, so March 9 isn't a big deal, at least not in the United States, though for all I know it may be a holiday somewhere. But it's a special day for me because it's my first day blogging here at Sweet N Sexy Divas.

I'm Karenna Colcroft, and I write erotic romance. My heterosexual romance titles have been published by companies including Pink Petal Books, Ellora's Cave, and Passion in Print; and my M/M titles have been published by MLR Press, with a title coming in summer 2012 from Dreamspinner. My first erotic romance short story was published in March 2009. Since then, I've had 19 standalone titles published, not counting free reads, and I have stories in four anthologies including the recently released Irresistible: Erotic Romance for Couples from Cleis Press.

Most of my heterosexual stories and novels have been contemporary, but I do have a couple of paranormal titles. Eternal Love, one of my Pink Petal Books titles, is about an immortal man who has been in love with the soul of the same woman for over nine hundred years. Each time the soul reincarnates, he finds her, but until now has always lost her again. My summer 2012 Passion in Print release Beta Test is about a werewolf pack Beta who discovers that his mate is a human woman.

Speaking of werewolves, Beta Test is actually a spin-off from my M/M romance series Real Werewolves Don't Eat Meat, from MLR Press. A gay, vegan werewolf and his Alpha mate...what's not to love? I have to admit that Kyle Slidell, the gay, vegan werewolf, is my favorite of all the romance characters I've created, but don't tell him that; he already has a swelled head.

On the non-romance side of things, I also write young adult contemporary and urban fantasy novels under a different pen name. I live in New England with my two children, my real-life romance hero husband, and two cats.

And that's me...I'm looking forward to posting here on the ninth of every month. And as a welcome gift to all of you, one commenter will be chosen to win a PDF of one of my backlist (July 2011 or earlier) titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment