Wednesday, June 13, 2012

McKerrington Stops by

Dear Sweet and Sexy Diva's Readers,

I have had one of those weeks where I have been so busy. I have been travelling and deal with hospitals. Working on books, which are going to be sent over the next four months. We got a release date for 'The Tennessee Prince and His Princess'.  It comes out this August with Night Publishing.

I've started work with Bishop-Lyons Entertainment on the show called 'Romance and The Wrestler'.  We are excited about the Reality show and hope in the coming months we will be talking about the show more.

Today I wanted to share the picture of the new cover of 'The Tennessee Prince and His Princess'.  The amazing cover was done by Amanda Struz and you can check out her wonderful work at http://www.coversbystruza.com/ . For all you authors, who are looking for amazing covers.

Other than the news of the new book and the show, there isn't alot new with me.  However if you want to keep in touch with me and don't want to wait for the 13th of each month, then please follow me on @K_McKerrington on twitter.

Thank you for having me. See you all next month.

Kristal McKerrington .


No comments:

Post a Comment