Thursday, December 13, 2012

Hope your holidays are glorious and happy...


































Here's a wonderful tree for you to enjoy...

I particularly like the lights. I'm not sure whom to give credit to for the photo, since it was running around Facebook for a while until I grabbed it. But I love it.

I have been posting and blogging for a week about holiday traditions on all my blogs, so I won't subject you to that.  I have no new releases, and no upcoming books. I am working hard to finish a few wips that I may submit after the first of the year.

All I really want to say is, hope your year end holidays are wonderful, and I hope that you enjoy the New Year that's lurking around the corner.  Maybe by next year, I'll have some news for everyone...

Happy Holidays!

Fran Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment