Friday, September 2, 2011

Interviewing the Muse - BLMorticia

Greetings fans!


This is your multi personalitied author again with an interview. The last in my series with my muses. It started with Michael Mandrake my gay male muse, then to Rawiya, the one closest to me, and now my famous bad girl is in the house, BLMorticia.


First for those of you who don't know author Sharita Lira, a small bio.


The Triad, otherwise known as the characters in the head of Sharita Lira are three separate muses that are the driving force behind her small amount of success. Misses Lira sees her own life as one that is very ordinary, so instead of presenting herself out to the world, she created three personalities that continue to haunt her all hours of the night to get several WIP’s done at the speed of light, and push her to the brink of sheer exhaustion, but she loves it and that’s the reason she hasn’t told them to get the hell out her head.



SL: Alrighty then, without further ado, we'll start by saying hello to my wicked gal, the one who personifies the snarky and ahem, bad girl side of me, BLMorticia. Hi BL!

BL: Oh, well hello. *crosses legs* I'm sorry I ran in a bit late. Had a wild party last night and still recovering to say the least.

SL: That's alright. I take it you're just coming in from that party?

BL: *pulls short leather skirt down.* Yes ma'am. A party for 3, me and two very gorgeous hunks. *licks lips*  They're staying at my place too which means I need to get going, so hurry this up please.

SL: Ooh boy, told you she was wicked. So, tell us a little about BL?

BL: Well, let's see. Despite the fact you picked Michael and Rawiya when you started this writing professionally thing, I am your original muse. We started when you were about 19, penning fantasies about Duran Duran, other people you adored. I swear, I didn't know if you'd ever release any of that creativity but finally you did and decided to put me on the back burner for those other two. *smirks* It's okay though, I'm not bitter. I love you still! *grins*

SL: *laughs* I love you too. Well, I didn't know any better. I thought I'd need a new name to separate my tastes but now I know that's not the case. And then...

BL: And then, you started releasing things under Michael and Rawiya, all shorts, then 1 sole author under MM. I know, but FINALLY you understood how valuable your original muse really is, hmm? *licks lips*

SL: Ahem. *eyes widen* Yes, I did dear. So tell the audience how BL writes?

BL: BL writes with snark, quick hits. There aren't many taboos in my world. I like it all. I'm the muse where your creativity is more uninhibited than the other two and I do it with humor. I'll try anything once. *wicked smiles*

SL: *laughs* Yes I know. And tell the fans what BL has out?

BL: Well write now, it's only a short in the Bad Girl's Sweet Kiss Antho called Cocksucker's Complaint.


But now, I have some other things coming as we speak. My Halloween short called, The Prince and the Penis which is a takeoff of Princess and the Pea for Rebel Ink Press as well as my first novella, My Lieutenant, also from Rebel Ink. 



The anthology will be coming out in October and My Lieutenant November 3rd. I also have my series I'm doing with Rawiya called the Something New on the Menu series a collection of food tales and gay erotica from Naughty Nights Press. Very exciting. *smiles wide, eyes gleaming* Rawiya is totally stoked because she'll get her own cover. She's a bit tired of anthology work.

SL: Yes I know, she's expressed that more than once. Well, that is exciting. You are busy and then you have something else?

BL: Oh fuck, how could I forget my beloved You Don't Ask, We Don't Tell series. *shakes head* See, when you have wild sex and drink too much, you have temporary memory loss. Damn! Anyway, the new series is from Rebel Ink as well, coming in 2012. I'm really stoked about it too. Notice both my pubs are a Rebel and Naughty? *sly grin*

SL: *chuckles* Yes I did. I believe I did that purposely. Okay, lets wrap this up dear. I saved some fun questions for you but lastly, what are you working on now?

BL: Nothing! You and Michael have stories to do. Next up is the sequel to My Lieutenant and there are a couple of shorts in the works. I did just finish 2 shorts for Naughty Nights though so we shall see what happens.

SL: Fabulous. Okay, quickly this lightening fast round of questions?

Boxers or Briefs?

BL: Commando

SL: Satin or Silk?

BL: Satin, especially if its on a bed with two hotties.

SL: Shaven or hairy?

BL: *laughs* I like 'em both. 

SL: Pick one!

BL: Fine, shaven. I don't like many things to obstruct what I'm doing!

SL: Lastly, cut or uncut.

BL: Damn, okay uncut but I really don't have a preference especially since the lovelies in my bed are one of each. *wicked snicker* Are you done?

SL: I am, thank you dear. Get back to the hotties and make sure you send pictures and or video.

BL: Right... sure. 

* * * *

Here is a the blurb from BL's book, My Lieutenant

Nathan Ellerby's apartment has been ransacked by his ex who didn't like that he was dumped. While cursing and trouncing through the debris, Lieutenant Bryant Duncan comes to his door claiming he caught the offender before he got away. The two immediately have a connection, but when Nathan finds out Bryant was married and is straddling the fence between being gay or bisexual, Nathan is in a quandry since that was reason for his last break up.


The Lieutenant does everything to prove to Nathan he's worthy  but will the stubborn Nathan let down his walls of defense in order to allow love into his life even through the doubts?

Hope you enjoyed my muse interviews. They've been fun for me. Look for more from them and me at my site http://www.thelitriad.com as well as both blogs. http://tabooindeed.blogspot.com for Michael and BL and Rawiya are at http://blrawiyaerotica.blogspot.com.

And follow us on FB and Twitter

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment