Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I Love Books (In Every Format!)

I have been an e-published author for six years—before traditional publishers adopted electronic formats and considered them “real books.” Year by year, I’ve enjoyed watching my readership grow along with the popularity of e-readers. Every time I hear that another million Kindles, Nooks, or iPads have been sold, I cheer. The adage, ‘everything that’s old is new again’ holds true for e-published authors waiting to be discovered.

I also cheered when Books A Million moved into my local mall, renting the space Borders once occupied. To me, browsing though a bookstore and leafing through its titles is one of life’s greatest pleasures. Add a hot cup of coffee to the experience and I’ve described the perfect day. Though I love my e-reader, I love physical books, too. I’ll keep buying paperbacks until the day they disappear from the earth. Honestly, I hope that day never comes. I love having choices. E-book or paperback. I want both.

I’m thrilled that my trade paperback release REV ME from Ellora’s Cave has offered the physical book some readers prefer. REV ME contains my full-length contemporary erotic novel REV ME UP and its stand-alone sequel REV ME TWICE sold until now only in e-book format. Having my books sold in both trade paperback and e-format is a dream come true.

How about you? Do you still enjoy reading physical books, or have you gone strictly electronic? Do you want both?



REV ME by Adele Dubois (trade paperback)
http://www.jasminejade.com/p-9910-rev-me.aspx

Night Owl Reviews Top Pick! Five Hearts!
Harlie’s Book Blog Recommended Read! Five Harlies!

REV ME UP (e-book)

Lisa has always been a Good Girl. When she flashes her breasts at the hunk riding by on his Harley, her wild impulse seems like harmless fun. How could she know he’d hit the curb and land at her feet? To make amends with the cop from Santa Fe, Lisa agrees to a cocktail with him. When she slides on the bike and wraps her arms around Antonio’s buff body, they take off on the ultimate ride.

Antonio’s in town for his brother’s graduation before heading to FBI training. Lisa’s there to break up with her cheating midshipman boyfriend. Revenge sex with a hot cop may be the perfect way to unleash her inner Bad Girl. But can she keep her feelings casual?

With sexy Antonio by her side and the lust blazing between them, this Bad Girl may have a chance to have it all. As long as an ex-boyfriend out for revenge doesn’t destroy her new happiness.



Buy! REV ME UP: http://www.jasminejade.com/p-7639-rev-me-up.aspx

REV ME TWICE (e-book)

Crystal is a bad, bad girl in the most delicious ways. She tries to be good and is tempted to commit to her Navy MP boyfriend, Tomas, but has no experience with an exclusive relationship or healthy family structure. She likes her life as a stripping weathergirl and sex-party host, and resists conforming to the traditional lifestyle Tomas craves. Without her weekly ménages and wild orgies, can she become the partner Tomas wants?

When Crystal receives death threats, a media frenzy erupts. Tomas spirits her away in an effort to protect her, but a deadly crash changes everything. Faced with the choice between self-interest and self-sacrifice, Crystal must decide if she’ll embrace a new life with Tomas, or walk away.


Buy! REV ME TWICE: http://www.jasminejade.com/p-8865-rev-me-twice.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment