Monday, February 6, 2012

Sneak Peek: My Self-Pubbed Cover

Hello Peoples!

In a couple months, I am going to be making the leap into self-pubbing a story! It's a very interesting experience and quite a bit different than the traditional e-publishing model that I am used to. A bit scary, sure, but also exhilarating in how I as the author am in control from beginning to end (yes, that may come to bite me in the butt later, but right now I'm on an "anything is possible" high).

While the story won't be available until May, I am debuting a sneak peek right here of my cover! World Premiere!

 
Isn't it beautiful? (sigh)

Just this tease for right now, since I'm still in the process of pulling everything together. I'm beyond excited, and of course, I'll be letting out more details once we are closer to the actual launch date!

Wish me luck!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment