Thursday, March 31, 2011

Fast Bikes And Hot Cars by Adele Dubois


It’s spring, and for me that means the long wait is over to drive with my convertible top down after a dreary winter. The characters in my work in progress will likely hit the blacktop and have some fun too.

I like to write about fast motorcycles and hot cars. Most of my books include a Harley-Davidson motorcycle driven by a sexy, handsome hero. My REV ME UP and REV ME TWICE heroes personify the ideal of hunks on a motorcycle and readers tell me they love them.

My heroines tend to drive convertibles, like I do in real life. For me, there’s nothing more exhilarating than driving fast with the ragtop down. My DESERT FEVER and DESERT WILD heroines share my love of the open road. Though my car is a Sebring and theirs a Retro Thunderbird, we all savor the feel of the wind in our hair, the sun shining on our faces and the thrilling sensation of speed.

My Sebring hasn’t been new for years, and when my convertible needs replacing, I’ll buy another. My car is a guilty pleasure I share with my fast-driving story characters.  For as long as there’s a stretch of country road and I’m alive on this earth, I’ll be driving with the ragtop down.

What’s your favorite mode of transportation, either real or fantasy?
REV ME TWICE by Adele Dubois

Crystal is a bad, bad girl in the most delicious ways. She tries to be good and is tempted to commit to her Navy MP boyfriend, Tomas, but has no experience with an exclusive relationship or healthy family structure. She likes her life as a cable TV stripping weather girl and sex party host, and resists conforming to the traditional lifestyle Tomas craves. Without her weekly ménages and wild orgies, can she become the partner Tomas wants?

When Crystal receives death threats, a media frenzy erupts. During a break-in, the threatening letters are stolen, erasing evidence that thwarts an arrest. Tomas sports Crystal away on his Harley to protect her, but a deadly crash changes everything. Faced with the choice between self-interest and self-sacrifice, Crystal must decide if she will embrace a new life with Tomas or walk away.


Buy The Book! http://www.jasminejade.com/ps-8865-50-rev-me-twice.aspx

Visit Adele Dubois at www.adeledubois.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment