Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Kristal McKerrington's Back With The Sweet and Sexy Diva's.


Hello The Sweet and Sexy Readers,

Welcome to Kristal McKerrington's latest blog with the wonderful Sweet and Sexy Diva's. Today I have an exclusive look at my new cover of my coming soon book about my life as a Arthritic writer as well as my fight against Dyslexia. That is below along with a small update on what I'm getting up too as well as an exclusive insight to what is instore for you all next month. Since I'm taking a field trip next week.

First of all I'm going to tell you about 'Burning From Within: Inside Kristal McKerrington' its a book that takes you on the ride of how I fell in love with writing and how I was inspired to use it as my second way through my condition Rheumatoid Arthritis as well as the endless bullying I received at school. I wrote a blog recently about it, since this is the month of Arthritics Awareness to tell my readers how 'I Don't Fear The Condition I Fear The People.' I think that the book takes my original blog to a whole new level.

I feel that there should be more awareness made that not all Arthritics sufferers aren't just old people, they can been teenagers, small kids, anyone really. It just takes a bad bug or a bad trauma that can set it off. The condition can kill small kids, teenagers and sometimes adults, who don't catch the condition soon enough. I wrote my story to tell the world my fight and also to give them hope to get through it.

Below is the cover of the new cover.


In my news section this week. I learned that I'm the Youngest Author to ever to try to create a Young Adult Wrestling, Romance series and I'm the first person in the world to start to publish this genre mixed book. Me and Lori Carrington, who is the wonderful Author, that is helping me realise a dream by helping me create the 1st ever Wrestling Romance Blog in the world along with the fact I'm one of the Youngest and less experienced Authors to try to do this. Without any glitches (touch wood) I will be in Chicago next year to host this panel, where we hope to talk about the joining of these two panels and of course the impact it would have on both industries.

There is even rumours that I will have my own line of books coming out to support charities that are close to my heart and I feel are important to not just me, but many people out there. More on that next month.

I will be in Wales UK, next week where I will be meeting some of the top names in the Wrestling Industry along with the number one promoter called One Pro Wrestling, in the UK. There I hope to spread the word about the book series 'A Different Life' and coming soon 'Marie's Tales'. Both are the leading books I have in the joining of Wrestling and Romance.

I would like to also take the time to congratulate a special XoXo Publishing Author Delaney Diamond, who hit number #56 today in Multicultural Romance on Amazon. I believe that great things are ahead of Delaney Diamond and the wonderful book SUBORDINATE POSITION!

To celebrate the wonderful news of a fellow Author doing so well I'm having a contest today, the best comment or questions wins today a copy of 'A Different Life: Three Lane Highway'. I do ask that you place your email address below so I can email the copy of the book tomorrow when the next blog is posted.
I want to thank you all for coming out today and reading my blog.

Kristal McKerrington

No comments:

Post a Comment