Friday, September 14, 2012

Announcing another edition to the Travers Brothers Series, Book 5 of the series

by Rita Hestand



Yepper, you asked for it, now you are gonna get it. Already written chapter one of Sammie Jo's story, so stayed tuned as this will take you for a ride. 

Unable to cope with her grandfather's death, her father's illness, and her best friend and cousin moving off to college, Sammie Jo feels she must do something daring herself. So she does something no one expects, she moves to Alaska to run a "saloon". The Night N Gale Saloon has a new owner. Sammie Jo is convinced that she can bring so much to the community , and avoid the depression that sets in once winter comes. Oh, did I forget to mention there is a cute Deputy Sheriff who caught her breaking into the saloon the first day on the job? 

The new title is Avalanche of the Heart.

I hope you all enjoy this book.  

I also hope you will join me  September 19-22 and the end of summer bash at TRS. I want you to come and visit as I'll be showing off my latest books. And let you in on the new series I'm starting too.
Here is a couple of covers, one is brand new for Wandering Heart and the other is my latest release, Ask No Tomorrows (a sweet historical romance).




Rita





No comments:

Post a Comment