Saturday, September 22, 2012

SHE'S FURRY YIFFY, New Cover!



I like to experiment with my writing by taking risks. When the opportunity came around to submit to groundbreaking new anthologies from Cleis Press and Delilah Devlin, I jumped at the chance. Happily, my vampire short story The Crystal Altar and shape-shifter short story She's Furry Yiffy, featuring duel heroines, were accepted for the award-winning collection GIRLS WHO BITE and its newly released follow-up SHE-SHIFTERS. The books are offered in both trade paperback and e-book formats.

The Crystal Altar and She's Furry Yiffy are also available separately for .99 at major online book outlets.

I'm pleased to say SHE-SHIFTERS has received fantastic reviews, as did its predecessor GIRLS WHO BITE, which won the Cata Romance Reviewer's Choice BOOK OF THE YEAR Award.

I wanted to give my short stories great covers, and asked cover artist Crystal Posey to create something original for She's Furry Yiffy. Do you like it?

Buy She's Furry Yiffy for .99 on Amazon!
Buy The Crystal Altar for .99 on Amazon!

Also available at Barnes & Noble and Smashwords!

No comments:

Post a Comment