Sunday, September 9, 2012

Another Month, Another Release...

I really need to stop this. It's getting exhausting! And I don't want to bore my readers with continual new releases...

But I do have another release to talk about. On August 31, Ellora's Cave released my "Quickie" story Blow Out the Candles. While a few of my other books have elements of Dominance/submission, this story is my first attempt at an actual BDSM romance story, though the heroine and hero don't quite go all the way with it. After all, BDSM is all about safe, sane, and consensual; it's about discussing limits, making agreements, and negotiating before the playing begins. In a story as short as this one, and in one evening of a dinner for two followed by some insanely hot sex, there isn't time for Tracy and Darin to go through all that. However, Darin does tell Tracy he'll want to sit down with her later and discuss it all, including drawing up a formal contract, before he'll officially consider himself her Dom.

Hmm... I wonder if that means I need to write a sequel? If you read the book, I hope you'll come back here and let me know if you want more of these characters!

You can find Blow Out the Candles on the publisher's website,and it will soon be available through third-party sites such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble.



For years Tracy has lusted after her friend Darin, but has never dared act on her craving. She’s always been a little afraid and a lot excited by his dominant tendencies. But when Darin reveals the desire is mutual, a dinner invitation quickly turns to something more—and Tracy is ready and willing to submit.



No comments:

Post a Comment