Thursday, April 14, 2011

Win It Before You Can Buy It

My latest novel, Seven Days is being released on Monday April 25 and I am offering an exclusive chance to everyone who reads the Sweet N Sexy Divas Blog. I am giving away two electronic copies of the story on the evening of Friday April 22. All you need to do is comment on this blog post and tell me your favorite Andrew Grey story or simply say hello to be entered.

This particular story is very close to my heart. After I finish writing a story, I'm usually ready to move on. This is the story I never wanted to end. More than anything I have ever written, this story seems to have touched my soul. After months and writing many different stories, I cannt get Evan out of my mind.

Can a person’s life change in just one day? How about seven?


This is the story of seven pivotal days in Evan Donaldson’s life. Evan was a teenage street hustler when Father Valentin talked him into coming to Saint Bartholomew’s Academy. In that one day, Evan’s entire life changed. That’s the day he met his roommate, Clay Mueller, and the day Evan began to live. But Evan’s life would change again and again, from abuse to first love, to separation and heartbreak, and eventually to starting his own family. Through it all, whenever a door closed for Evan, a window opened, and the window was Clay.


From the first day of finding faith and connecting with Clay through their relationship’s twists and turns, this is a glimpse into seven decisive days and the critical, amazing way a single moment can change destiny.


This story will be available April 25 from Dreamspinner Press


To learn more you can find me at: My web site: http://www.andrewgreybooks.com/ Blog: http://andrewgreybooks.livejournal.com/ I'm also andrewgreybooks on twitter And you can find me on Facebook or email me at andrewgrey@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment