Sunday, May 20, 2012

Calling The Shots

I often wonder who is in control of things. We all like to think we are in control of our own lives, but some days there seems to be someone else driving the boat. In the past month, I've been running around trying to get caught up on all the things that other people have needed for me. It hasn't left a lot of time for myself.

So Divas, my post this month will be short and sweet. BUT, I did want to share with you my brand new cover. I am lucky enough to have my fourth Carina Press coming out this October. Calling the Shots is the final Long Shots book and I think it might be my favorite.


What do you all think?? Like me, Josh Scott likes to think he's the one in charge of his life. But he's going to learn that being the one to call the shots, doesn't always mean being in control.


Multipublished author Christine d'Abo loves exploring the human condition through a romantic lens. She takes her characters on fantastical journeys that change their hearts and expand their minds. A self-professed sci-fi junkie, Christine can often be found chatting about her favorite shows and movies. When she's not writing, she can be found chasing after her children, dogs or husband. Christine is published with Carina Press, Ellora's Cave, Samhain Publishing, Cleis Press and Berkley.


No comments:

Post a Comment