Monday, May 28, 2012

Magical Powers...

On Friday at the office, I was bored. There was work to be done, but it was the kind that didn't engage all of the senses, if you get my drift.

And because of the boredom, my mind started to drift to other things; writing, what I wanted to do for myself, and why I hadn't won last week's lotto prize. I know what I need to do, but the planets are either out of alignment or my karma's all shot to hell.

Wouldn't it be cool to live in a world where people could use magic? I love magic and what it encompasses.

If I could have 3 magic powers, what would they be?

1. The ability to transport myself anywhere - if I wanted to get away for the weekend, or do some background studying for a book, I could just zap myself there; no passport, airplanes or customs!

2. Invisibility - to go anywhere and not be seen; this could be seen as a dangerous trait though; spying, or stealing, but I wouldn't use the power for that. So the question is; what would I use it for???

3.  Being friends with animals - I LOVE animals; they are the beauty that makes our world so fascinating. I would love to know what they were thinking (although I can pretty much guess), and what we, as humans, could do to make life less difficult for them.

Magical powers isn't quite the same as wishing for something; a wish can be made and after it's been fulfilled, that's the end of it. Unless of course, you owned a magic wand.

I found that I had to think on this a little more than I realized; magic comes with its pros and cons.

So, what 3 magic powers would YOU want?

No comments:

Post a Comment