Monday, June 6, 2011

Country Music Fans!

All right. Who out there likes country music? *waves madly* ME! Good thing I live near Nashville. LOL I don't know how many people have asked me since I moved here if I sing or play an instrument. Nope. Not me. Neither one unless you count singing along with some of my favorite artists, completely out of tune and off key, but hey, it's me.



With CMA fest, the biggest country music party of the year happening this next week, I have to say I'm in heaven. Clay Walker is my favorite country music artist and has been since 1993 when I first heard him sing.

My second favorite is a newcomer, well since 2006 and his Nashville Star win, Chris Young. Man can that guy sing. His voice gives me goose bumps. Too bad he's like the same age as my oldest child. LOL But, he's nice to look at. I mean, come on, look at those dimples!



When I say I'm in heaven, I am. My turn to get up close and personal with both of these hunks, comes next week during CMA fest. Fan club parties here I come! Wednesday morning is Clay's party and Saturday morning is Chris' party and to say these two gorgeous men are my inspiration behind many of my cowboys - well just look at these two and you tell me. Yes, okay, I'm a little partial to dark-haired, dark-eyed men wearing cowboy hats. I can't help it. They need to have like an AA group for cowboy junkies like me.

"Um, my name is Sandy and I'm addicted to cowboys."

I'll be sure to post pictures!

Until next month ~ Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment