Monday, June 6, 2011

Nick Cannon vs. Kris Humphries

When I was writing the Marian Rivera vs. Angel Locsin post I mentioned about a comment made to me correcting me for saying that Kris Humphries may be the Luckiest NBA Player but that Nick Cannon is the luckiest guy in the world, so that got me thinking... Who the hell is Nick Cannon?

Don't worry I'm not posting any pictures of Nick Cannon and Kris Humphries here!

So like any self respecting blogger (I call myself that even if I am less than a month old at this!) would do, I google "Nick Cannon" and found out that he was an actor, B actor at best but wait he was the lead actor in Drumline!  What the hell is Drumline?  Apparently it was a pretty good movie, not A-list but good enough in the mold of Bring it On1 and Stomp the Yard or so they say!

Well since I don't know the guy, and what he has done so far is pretty insignificant, it appears that what my friend was hinting at was the fact that this Nick Cannon guy married to Mariah Carey!

Mariah Carey

The picture above was when she was younger, she's more mature now, but I dare say that she is hotter!
Mariah Carey

See?  Well if you want more proof you can download more of her photos in this .zip file.

Hotfile Download:

Mariah Carey High Resolution Pictures

Kim Kardashian Collection - Alternate Download (Hotfile)

Just in case you want to compare I also included a  link to Kim Kardashian's picture collection.  In case you have been hiding in a cave for some time now, Kim Kardashian is engaged to Kris Humphries! Lucky bastards!

No comments:

Post a Comment