Thursday, June 2, 2011

Inspired by Favorite Places

I like to write in silence. While some authors escape to coffee shops, and others play music while they create, I prefer absolute quiet. My best writing happens when I’m at my desk, inside my home office, with the door closed. I don’t like distractions.

Although I don’t often write outside, I love to read outdoors, and find inspiration for my stories in beautiful settings. When I need to revive my artistic spirit, I visit my favorite places. The first is my own backyard. The second is near the water in my preferred vacation spot. Surrounded by these lovely views, my creative well is refilled.

This is the place I enjoy most. Home. I’ve written most of my books here.



Here’s my favorite vacation spot. I wrote two full-length novels here.


Do you have a favorite place that restores your creative soul? Where do you like to read or write?



For More Information about DESERT NECTAR:

Visit Adele Dubois at www.adeledubois.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment