Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sexiest Woman in TV?

I was browsing through some of my collection of Pictures and found this...

Jennifer Love Hewitt TV Guide "Sexiest Woman on TV"
 and this...

The Day I Shot Cupid: Hello, My Name Is Jennifer Love Hewitt and I'm a Love-aholicJennifer Love Hewitt Poster Sexy Black Dress
Jennifer Love Hewitt FHM
Among a group of other pictures and thought to myself, Jennifer Love was smokin'!  She's still HOT today!

So I though to myself, with the current crop of TV Stars, who should be crowned sexiest?

Of course there is also Kim Kardashian...

Kim Kardashian in Latex Catsuit
Kim Kardashian in Hot White Bikini Photo Print Poster - 22x34Kim Kardashian in Black Lingerie, Photo Print Poster - 24x36
Kim Kardashian Signed Posters 

In a latex rubber catsuit no less! (Yeah... you got, still not over the latex catsuit... which gives an idea... well... maybe when I have more time!)
Kim Kardashian Allure Photoshoot
And of course the Girl Next Door, Elisha Cuthbert...

Elisha Cuthbert Pink Top
 Elisha Cuthbert Mila Kunis Poster 24x36Elisha Cuthbert 36X48 Poster New!! #69
Elisha Cuthbert with Mila Kunis
Kim Bauer has really grown up to fine looking lady right?
Elisha Cuthbert HOT!
Wow get a load of those... ummm... cough... cough... I should try to keep my composure right?!

But yeah...  Who is the hottest (sexiest, best boobs, sexiest body, include wit if you like!) girl in TV?  I'm accepting recommendation and suggestions if I receive none, then I'll just run them down according to my qualifications!  If you can send me pictures together with your suggestions, that would just be superb! Also include the Name and TV Series of your suggestion so that it will be easier for me to look into it!  Great give and take right?

No comments:

Post a Comment