Thursday, July 21, 2011

And The Winner Of My Quotes Contest Is...

Cynthia Arsuaga!!!

We had many entries, but Cynthia had gotten the most - about 8 correct answers! Woo hoo! Congratulations Cynthia! You just won a copy of my latest release, SILENT PARTNER!

A special thanks to all those who played and, or course, put a smile on my face with your great emails. Thank you for being such amazing fans! I adore you all!

And for those of you who were curious, here are the correct answers to the quotes:

#1 "It would take more than the words of a drunken adolescent girl to rob me of my desire for you."
King Leonidas (Gerard Butler) from "300"

#2 "Stop steaming up my tail. What are you trying to do? Wrinkle it?"
Bugs Bunny (speaking to Toro the bull)

#3 "The spoon. You licked and-and you put. You licked and you put."
Chandler Bing on "Friends" (speaking to Joey)

#4 "Hello. My name is Indigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."
Um, you all should have gotten this one since his name was in the line haha (I just realized it was in there)
Indigo Montoya from "Princess Bride"

#5 "Sorry, not questioning your loyalties. Vampire solidarity. Rah, rah, rah and all that."
Josef Kostan from the TV series "Moonlight"

#6 "If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a might stranger: I should not seem a part of it."
Catherine from "Wuthering Heights"

#7 " Did you buy that dress to wear for me tonight?"
Stan (Alex O'Loughlin) from "The Back-Up Plan"

#8 "What do you want? I know what I want, cause I'm holding it in my hands."
Gerry Kennedy (Gerard Butler) from "PS I Love You"

#9 "Before we let you leave, your commander must cross that field, present himself before this army, put his head between his legs, and kiss his own arse."
William Wallace (Mel Gibson) from "Braveheart"

#10 "Tell me, Mara. Say that you hate this, that you want me not between your thighs. Say it.”
Daegan Raeliksen (my Viking warrior hero) from "Raeliksen"

No comments:

Post a Comment