Thursday, July 21, 2011

Quotes And A Contest And A Prize, OH MY!

Hello, romance fans! Today, I'm doing something different. (I'm sorry if you were expecting the conventional blog post, but I wanted to mix it up a bit with a contest.)

The prize is an ebook copy of my latest release, Silent Partner. How do you win it? Just by sending me the correct answers of who said these lines in books/movies/TV shows/cartoons etc. Some are more famous than others. Whoever has the most correct, wins. (*squee* They are some of my all time favorite lines.)

If I there's a tie, I will randomly draw a name. Please write your answers in order using the numbers below and send it to my email: rv@reneevincent.com
*Contest ends tonight at 9pm EST.*

Feel free to leave a comment here, but do NOT write our your answers in the comments section. That would not be fair.
*And I will post the correct answers tonight, for those who are curious, along with the winner.

Good luck!

#1 "It would take more than the words of a drunken adolescent girl to rob me of my desire for you."

#2 "Stop steaming up my tail. What are you trying to do? Wrinkle it?"

#3 "The spoon. You licked and-and you put. You licked and you put."

#4 "Hello. My name is Indigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

#5 "Sorry, not questioning your loyalties. Vampire solidarity. Rah, rah, rah and all that."

#6 "If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a might stranger: I should not seem a part of it."

#7 " Did you buy that dress to wear for me tonight?"

#8 "What do you want? I know what I want, cause I'm holding it in my hands."

#9 "Before we let you leave, your commander must cross that field, present himself before this army, put his head between his legs, and kiss his own arse."

#10 "Tell me, Mara. Say that you hate this, that you want me not between your thighs. Say it.”


Visit Renee Vincent at:

No comments:

Post a Comment