Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A great month!


January is the time to start out fresh, right? I'm starting out with a bang, and it's especially welcome after a long dry spell. I've got THREE books coming out in January. Fiery Pursuit will start a new series for me with Ellora's Cave and turned out to be quite a learning curve for me. Had the book pretty well written, and the editor asked me if I'd like to make it an erotica and thought, sure, why not? Since I've always written sensual I figure it would be easy. NOT! My editor now likes it so I'm pleased. The series will feature elves, heros (or heroines) with pointed ears and magical abilities, and naturally they're all gorgeous creatures. The cover is of Lars, isn't he a doll?
I've also got another in the Mage series debuting at Passion in Print, called Seducing Simon. And a third one is a historical called Spies and Roses coming from MuseitUp.
Here's an excerpt from Fiery Pursuit.

She looked at his throbbing cock, risen now against his flat stomach, then at his hopeful expression and laughed. She had to trust someone and this powerful male had shown her nothing but consideration. It would probably hurt, but she’d endured pain before. And this time the pain would be to her benefit.
Almost without her volition, the tip of her tongue traced a wet path on her full lower lip, and she watched his eyes smoulder. His closeness made her shiver again, and she watched in awe as his eyes grew ever darker. She gave in to her sudden desire, and raked his hair with worshipping fingers.
“Touch my body, Sophie. Feel your power over me. Know how I crave your touch.”
She looked at his earnest face and ran her hands over his chest. He grabbed them and put one at each nipple.
“You can pleasure me the same way I pleasure you. I am yours to explore as much as you want.”
She stared at him, and then fingered the dark brown nubbins. Groaning, he reached for her and kissed her nipples, sucking each one while she quivered in half-pleasure and half-fright.
“You are so beautiful, Sophie. So unbelievably beautiful.”
She gulped, assailed by new sensations that both alarmed and frightened her.”
“Please Lars, take me now. Before I lose my nerve. I want to do this now.”
Her words rattled Lars for a moment, and he stared at her in indecision. He really had no choice. He could either plunge into her or shoot his sperm over her. There was no way in hell he could stop. Her anxious look reinforced his resolution to make this memorable for her, but he knew it would be difficult to pace himself as he would like. And she was probably correct her virginity added an extra fillip to her beauty. Then the thought of how experience might enhance her loveliness made him pause. She might give off an even more enticing glow.
Oh, damn his restless mind.
Trying to slow himself, he grabbed her hand and placed a warm, openmouthed kiss on her palm. Licking her hand he begged his gods to give him patience.
Her arms grabbed him around his neck, and for a moment all that could be heard was the gusts of their deep breaths. Lars closed his eyes, willing every ounce of his body into some sort of control. He couldn’t plunge into an untried virgin as he would a courtesan. Still his cock reached out to her in pulsing appeal, and her eyes glowed."

No comments:

Post a Comment