Monday, January 9, 2012

What Stephanie Julian's looking forward to in 2012

I'm a huge Black Dagger Brotherhood fan so Lover Reborn is on the top of my list. Tohr was never my favorite brother. I'm a Butch and V girl, all the way. But Tohr is damaged in a major way and I love damaged males redeemed by love.

I am dying to read Stacia Kane's Sacrificial Magic. I adore Terrible and Chess is such a strong but flawed character and together they're pure magic.

Meljean Brook has created such a wonderful world in her Iron Seas novels and I'm anxiously awaiting Riveted, which will release in September.

I will follow JJ Abrams anywhere so his new show Alcatraz is on my must watch list this January. Paranormal and cop procedural. I'll be there.

I'm also looking forward to the return of the wonderful Southland, the dapper White Collar, the fantabulous Justified and the delicious Downton Abbey.

And the one film I can't wait to see: The Avengers. Thor, Iron Man, Captain America and Hawkeye, directed by Joss Whedon. Oh my.

And in July, I can't wait for readers to get their hands on Goddess In The Middle, the third book in my Forgotten Goddesses series. Yes, there are two men and one woman on that cover. I do love a good menage.

No comments:

Post a Comment